ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Inkq
trener

Zdobyte trofea

Pozostałe odznaki

[Zagraniczny/Discord] BB2 PC LEG MIXED League

Post autor: Inkq » 24 paź 2020, 16:44

Zapraszam na lige typu Mixed. Startujemy na zagranicznym discordzie League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

https://discord.gg/qUeGku7
The world is a pretty hateful place at the moment, races abusing other races, religions fighting religions, we here at LEG have an all inclusive policy, you're an elf? That's fine, you can dance but you break easily, we can deal with that, Undead? Yeah you smell, but that's what these masks we've had to wear recently are for I presume. You worship Khorne? Well I like boudin noir too. Rats...actually let's not go there, you're just rats, we (sort of) understand.

So in the spirit of community, coming together (with like minded others) and fighting those that are different to yourselves we've decided to run a Mixed competition.

Just in case you are unsure of who the mixed teams are, here's a list:

Alliance of Goodness: Bretonnian, Human, Dwarf, Halfling, Wood Elf

Chaotic Player Pact: Chaos, Skaven, Dark Elf, Underworld Denizens

Afterlife United: Undead, Necromantic, Khemri, Vampire

Superior Being Ring: High Elf, Vampire, Chaos Dwarf, Bretonnian

Union of Small People: Ogre, Goblin, Halfling

Violence Together: Orc, Goblin, Lizardmen, Ogre

Elfic Grand Coalition: High Elf, Dark Elf, Wood Elf, Elven Union

Chaos Gods Selection: Chaos, Nurgle

Far East Association: Chaos Dwarf, Orc, Goblin, Skaven, Ogre

Anti-Fur Society: Kislev Circus, Norse, Amazon, Lizardmen

Human League: Human, Bretonnian, Kislev Circus, Norse, Amazon

This will be a shorter tournament (Season Two will be longer). Fresh Teams only for now but depending on their TV, experienced ones (with no AI games played) may be allowed in Season Two.

It will end at the same time as the main League (so it will be about a 5 or 6 week season), we'll open signups again for Mixed Cup Season Two at the same time as the Post-Season Un-Friendlies.

It will be Wissen format (teams of similar records will be matched to play, everyone will not necessarily play everyone else) with 3 minute turns and random MVPs.

Signups close next Thursday at the latest (I'll give a 24 hour warning if we decide to start early), sign up in #mixed-cup-signups.
@Smollar
Steam/BB2: Inkq
Szczury 224: 105-42-80 | RPS S28/S25 Shotgun, RPS S23 Rock
Wampiry 226: 79-50-97 | LoEG S6 Exped
Jaszczury 55: 31-9-15
Kislev 52: 27-7-18 | LoEG S6 Aged

http://kostnica.eu/user/f12726fd/0/

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Ogłoszenia”