Hello from France

Dział ogólny o figurkach, boiskach, kostkach itp.
ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Greedo
podawacz piłek

Hello from France

Post autor: Greedo » 21 gru 2016, 14:25

Hi, I am Nicolas, aka Greedo (Naf 17591), and I live in France, at Tours. I'm sorry, but my grand-parents didn't teach me polish, so I can only talk to you in English :oops:

I joined your forum, to get information about Polish tournaments, in order to attend to one (at least), and maybe to talk about our french tournaments (especially the big one, "Lutèce bowl", 150 players approx, which will be played on 01/02 of July 2017).

I discovered blood-bowl in the mid-90's and I attend to tournaments for 4 years now.

So, as said, I hope to meet some polish players on a tournament soon ;)

Awatar użytkownika
Sir Mewash
trener

Zdobyte trofea

Re: Hello from France

Post autor: Sir Mewash » 21 gru 2016, 16:07

Hi Nicolas,

It's nice to meet you. Info about ours turnaments you will find in Tournament topic (Ligi/Turnieje) and info about nearest tournament you can find as a first topic. Currently we will have Rz'Bowl17 in Rzeszów. In Warsaw next tournament will be our biggest tounament Polish Open in April. In the first topic of each tournament you can find info about tournament in Polish and English. Mostly we based on the NAF rules and on the NAF page you can also find info about our tournaments. We already hosted a few players from abroad and we look forward to CU soon on our tournaments. Of course if you have any question do not hasitate and write it.

Best
Milosz
Kop Gryź Bij!

Awatar użytkownika
Domingo
trener

Zdobyte trofea

Pozostałe odznaki

Post autor: Domingo » 21 gru 2016, 18:26

Hi Nicolas! (the polish form is Mikołaj :) )

Come to Polish Open, you will have great opportunity to learn polish ;)
Obrazek
Steam: Zelazow
Fumbbl: Zelazow

Awatar użytkownika
Qbusus
star player

Zdobyte trofea

Pozostałe odznaki

Post autor: Qbusus » 21 gru 2016, 18:28

Welcome Greedo :)

Can you say a little more about this lutence bowl turnament pls? Any good webside?

PS. look out! han shot first :)
" Igitur qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum"
( If you wanna peace prepare for war )

Awatar użytkownika
reszka
trener

Zdobyte trofea

Post autor: reszka » 21 gru 2016, 20:26

Salut Greedo!

Comme Mewash a dit, nous vous invitons en avril, Polish Open est le plus grand tournoi en Pologne. Mais parmis notre joueurs il n'y a que 1-2 joueurs avec l'experience si long :)

De ma part, j'ai explore BB en Francobowl, tout ce que je sais de BB, c'est grace a mes amis francaises.

Vennez nous voir, on a besoin joueurs de classe mondiale :)
Bo gdybym nie był Gamoniem, to byłbym zwykłym powergamerem

Awatar użytkownika
Greedo
podawacz piłek

Post autor: Greedo » 27 gru 2016, 11:38

Hi, thanks for the welcome :)

I'll look to attend the Polish Open, in April, but I must check first if it matches with my job and family ;)

The Lutèce Bowl Tournament, although it is organised by the Paris Blood-Bowl league (Lutèce is the old Gaul name for Paris), the tournament, by its size, is next to my city, Tours.

It is a 5 players team tournament, with teams from England, Danemark, Italy, Spain... German and Portuguese players where there aswell this year. The fee is pretty high (even for french players), 250€ the team (50 per player), but this includes all the meals from saturday to sunday. There are around 30 beds, included, but they usually go to those who pay the firts. There is a garden, where you can put a tent, and many players chose this option (there are showers of course).

Some pictures of the 2014 edition : http://lutecebowl.lutececup.org/oldies/ ... =photo&n=1 (the photos of the 2016 ed are not online yet).

The rule set is 1150k for every roster, with an inducement (exept mercenary, sorcerer, extra reroll). 4 + 1 skills. Each round has an extra skill draft, for example, round 1, you will have access to 5 agility skills, to divide between your team mates (on extra skill for each, and only for the round). Next round, you'll get access to pass skills, again to divide... and so on. Of course, between each round, those extra skills are erased, to avoid a super mutant blitzer by round 5 :lol:

Tours is connected to the international Charles de Gaulle airport, by train, 1h20 approx. It would be nice to see a team from Poland :) (but I know, it is not easy to spend so much money on blood-bowl :oops: )

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Dyskusja Ogólna”