Nowy Blood bowl od GW - sezon 2

Dział ogólny o figurkach, boiskach, kostkach itp.
Awatar użytkownika
Raven
liniowy

Re: Nowy Blood bowl od GW - sezon 2

Post autor: Raven » 27 wrz 2023, 23:12

Crowmaster pisze: 27 wrz 2023, 20:56 Na reddicie ostatnio przez chwilę był tajemniczy post niby napisany przez byłego pracownika GW. Wspominał, że nie zanosi się na razie na nową edycję. Raczej będą próbowali wydawać jakieś mini dodatki typu Gutter Bowl, Dungeon Bowl itd. Chaos Dwarfy, High Elfy i Khemri mają się pojawić w okolicach wydania tych frakcji do Old World, kiedy to będą mieli klepnięty design tych frakcji, aby wszystko w miarę spójnie grało. Oczyiście drużyny te dostaną jakiś lift zasad bo np High Elfy są zbyt podobne do Pro Elfów. Podobno eksperymentowali ze zrobieniem jakiegoś morskiego wariantu elfów, gdzie byli by bardzo wolni coś jak Dwarfy. Slaanesh i Tzeentch też był rozważany. Slaany na 100% nie będą żabkami.
Jest jeszcze szansa do tego posta/screena/czegokolwiek się dokopać? Mega ciekawe jest to co piszesz i jeśli serio jest tak jak pisze to szczerze mówiąc miałoby to sens.
My GW Blood Bowl Collection
  • Team - 9 / 24
  • Dice - 26 / 27

Awatar użytkownika
Crowmaster
rezerwowy

Post autor: Crowmaster » 27 wrz 2023, 23:58

Raven pisze: 27 wrz 2023, 23:12
Crowmaster pisze: 27 wrz 2023, 20:56 Na reddicie ostatnio przez chwilę był tajemniczy post niby napisany przez byłego pracownika GW. Wspominał, że nie zanosi się na razie na nową edycję. Raczej będą próbowali wydawać jakieś mini dodatki typu Gutter Bowl, Dungeon Bowl itd. Chaos Dwarfy, High Elfy i Khemri mają się pojawić w okolicach wydania tych frakcji do Old World, kiedy to będą mieli klepnięty design tych frakcji, aby wszystko w miarę spójnie grało. Oczyiście drużyny te dostaną jakiś lift zasad bo np High Elfy są zbyt podobne do Pro Elfów. Podobno eksperymentowali ze zrobieniem jakiegoś morskiego wariantu elfów, gdzie byli by bardzo wolni coś jak Dwarfy. Slaanesh i Tzeentch też był rozważany. Slaany na 100% nie będą żabkami.
Jest jeszcze szansa do tego posta/screena/czegokolwiek się dokopać? Mega ciekawe jest to co piszesz i jeśli serio jest tak jak pisze to szczerze mówiąc miałoby to sens.
"A few things (no leaks or spoilers) I learnt about Blood Bowl while working for GW Preface: I worked for GW until <redacted> this year and signed an NDA which is valid even after leaving. This means that there will be no spoilers or leaks - so no "This Team/Star/Expansion/Spike is coming next" pieces of info. Also a lot can change (and likely has changed since I left) so while there's no leaks, GW can change opinions and plans. What I do want to do though is give some background and insight into Blood Bowl and where it stands in GW land as it's a game I am passionate about. I won't answer any questions unless it's something I need to clarify because I've not been clear and nor will I engage in any argument or discussion around it. Just remember GW has the numbers, the revenue and the data to backup the business(financial) decisions they make regardless of whether you agree with them or not (and yes sometimes they do make mistakes but they are a successful business so they don't make that many mistakes from a profit point of view). Now with Vamps out and knowing I won't accidentally put my foot in revealing anything I shouldn't.... Blood Bowl Business Model: GW loves Blood Bowl, it's very well regarded as a game throughout the company and held in high standing as a passionate fan base and well selling game. However! It's a game that doesn't funnel very well into the hobby. Hobbyists who play Blood Bowl don't generally move into 40k or AoS in the same way that they do for WarCry or Necromunda and vice versa most hobbyists who play AoS and 40k won't move into Blood Bowl, that's not to say that hobbyists don't cross over games, it's just that Blood Bowl tends to stand alone and any cross over player base tends to be minimal for revenue. So onto revenue: GW is a business with shareholders, they can't afford to just throw out new models and kits for fun without weighing up the cost to the business - sure a sculptor can knock out a team of 12 and it'll sell well, but the honest truth is that the same sculptor can knock out out 12 Space Marines in half the time and it'll generate more revenue. Blood Bowl does well to tick along and keeping itself in business as a very niche game which is very well regarded through the studio and SLT, but it's simply not going to get rapid releases until it can drive more business into the hobby or be a consistent hobbyist retainer. As a side note, what doesn't help, and GW knows this is also due to the limited schedule and space they can devote to producing teams is the sheer quantity of 3rd party teams and accessories (especially in the tournament scene) there's simply no reason for them to try to push teams and stars out quickly when 3rd party is so freely used and available, they're not upset about the situation or anything like that, but it just makes it much more difficult to justify to the SLT when Blood Bowl players don't really stick around GW products to start with. Teams: Now with Vamps out this leaves Khemri, Chaos Dwarf, High Elf and to a lesser extent Slann to go. First up, there will be no Slann team, nor will they be 'rebranded' as a circus team etc. Chaos Dwarf: Studio favourite but like almost all teams now (barring the Black Orc team but that is a whole other story) they will be getting fleshed out from just the three positions. The whole imagery and team design as well was waiting for after the Total War game released the Chaos Dwarf expansion so as to keep the aesthetic consistent across universes. High Elves: They've actually been on and off the list for the next team to update so frequently, but the studio couldn't settle on something that feels unique and different enough. At one point it was floated (no pun intended) to rename them to Sea Elves and to fit the Idoneth Deepkin appearance from AoS (to give them a link into that playerbase) and make them slow, heavily armoured but still agile but that was either scrapped or the idea was put on hold. I think the idea is to swap them back toward the traditional High Elf appearance and be redesigned alongside the Old World High Elves. Khemri/Tomb Kings: Similar to the High Elves, the Khemri/Tomb Kings are or at least were waiting for the Old World redesign so the reference sheets and design are kept consistent (rather than building out some sculpts then being vastly difference in appearance and style from the Old World models). Other teams: Yes the studio is exploring new teams and yes you will likely see them at some point. The 'missing' two Chaos Gods have been floated about as ideas with very, very early team lists made up but they didn't really carve out their own niche or individuality at the time other than feeling too much like just another Chaos team. Sub factions of the existing teams were also being tested, similar to Human Nobility or Black Orcs but for Dwarves and Skaven but this was quite a while back now and was put on hold for more playtesting. If I was a betting man (and I'm not) then I'd imagine Chaos Dwarves would be the next release followed by a new team and Tomb Kings/High Elves could see a joint release around the time of Old World. But this is personal speculation and is not in any way shape or form based on inside knowledge. Expansions: The studio would much prefer a quicker game to play, especially a 'lunchbreak bowl', similar to the likes of WarCry, Kill Team etc the Studio is trying to find ways to make some of the longer games be more accessible to the hobbyist who has more limited time due to family, work or general life reasons. Blood Bowl can actually take quite a bit of time (as long as a core game) and so doesn't led itself well to easy access, this is highlighted apparently but how many video game players 'drop out' the game when they pick it up on table top and realise that what took less than an hour to play on the computer, can now take over two hours, sometimes three for newer players. Seasonal releases (in the same vain as they do for WarCry, Underworlds and Kill Team) have been something that's been on the "Can we do it" list for Blood Bowl. Not a full re-release of the game like they did for Second Season, but a release with themed rules, pitch and teams (not new models) every year or so with the aim of trying to make the game quicker and more accessible to the new hobbyist but still be an essential purchase for the veteran. Blood Bowl 2024? Not likely but never say never. There's no real reason to push another box release out just yet with Old World being a huge release soon and with the desire to move to small releases yearly for the board games it's likely the next edition won't be for a while yet. For a bit of fun though, I believe prior to JJ retiring there was a push for a 40th Anniversary edition in 2026 which would have been a limited edition reprint of the 1st edition box and contents with an artbook and a couple of 1st edition models re-sculpted as limited releases to go along with it, but at least by the time I left the idea wasn't going any further. Anyway, hopefully this helps explain some background and business decisions about Blood Bowl that I picked up!"
Obrazek 3City Jackals Obrazek Baltic Krakens
Obrazek Interstellar Drakes ObrazekSneki SnekZ

Awatar użytkownika
Pieta
trener

Post autor: Pieta » 28 wrz 2023, 08:31

Nic nowego dla mnie poza tym, że GW interesować się może Morskimi Elfami, a te mają na FUMBBLu od lat swój roster:
https://fumbbl.com/help:SeaElv2020

Awatar użytkownika
Raven
liniowy

Post autor: Raven » 28 wrz 2023, 08:47

Wow! Po prostu wow! :o

Mega dużo ciekawych informacji. :D Ciekawe czy to prawda czy nie ale cały opis wydaje się być sensowny. Ja sam nie jestem zwolennikiem kolejnej edycji i kolejnych radykalnych zmian więc byłoby świetnie. :)

Ciekawe jest też to, że GW (według opisu) nie planuje się skupić jedynie na pozostałych trzech teamach z Teams of Legends a również na stworzeniu nowych - w formie Chaosu czy właśnie tak jak opisywał "Sea Elves".

Prawda jest taka, że pożyjemy - zobaczymy ale fajnie, że coś takiego ujrzało światło dzienne i dało nam jakiś rzeczywisty (miejmy nadzieję) pogląd na sytuację panującą w GW.
My GW Blood Bowl Collection
  • Team - 9 / 24
  • Dice - 26 / 27

Awatar użytkownika
Shawass
trener
Kontakt:

Zdobyte trofea

Post autor: Shawass » 21 gru 2023, 21:00

wiem że pewnie Cyanide ma prawa do Cyrku Kislevskiego i dlatego GW ich nie wyda
wiem że szybciej by zrobili ich jako Slanny
wiem że to nie ma sensu
ale czuję że w 2024 wyjdzie Cyrk Kislewski do BB na bazie dzisiejszego Rumor Engine :D

Obrazek
A może tak podcast o BB? - Walec Bojowy!
============================
Obrazek
Steam & FUMBBL: Shawass

Awatar użytkownika
Inkq
trener

Zdobyte trofea

Pozostałe odznaki

Post autor: Inkq » 21 gru 2023, 21:10

Ta koncepcja zawsze mi sie bardziej podobala iz slanny.
Steam/BB2: Inkq
Szczury 224: 105-42-80 | RPS S28/S25 Shotgun, RPS S23 Rock
Wampiry 226: 79-50-97 | LoEG S6 Exped
Jaszczury 55: 31-9-15
Kislev 52: 27-7-18 | LoEG S6 Aged

http://kostnica.eu/user/f12726fd/0/

Awatar użytkownika
Wombat
liniowy

Zdobyte trofea

Post autor: Wombat » 21 gru 2023, 22:01

Inkq pisze: 21 gru 2023, 21:10 Ta koncepcja zawsze mi sie bardziej podobala iz slanny.
Tym bardziej, że ta wersja slannów jest mocno przestarzałym lore 😉
Obrazek

Steam: Wombat; BB2: Woombat; FUMBBL: Woombat; NAF: Woombat; BB3: Woombat

:twisted: Goat Cup 2022 Champion :twisted:

Awatar użytkownika
Marcepan
rezerwowy

Post autor: Marcepan » 22 gru 2023, 09:34

Obawiam się, że to nic do BB, za mało "sportowa" ta noga :P

Awatar użytkownika
Vincent
trener

Zdobyte trofea

Post autor: Vincent » 22 gru 2023, 13:13

może to cheerleader kislevski, wygląda jakby w pozycji tanecznej był w przysiadzie :D

Awatar użytkownika
Vincent
trener

Zdobyte trofea

Post autor: Vincent » 07 lut 2024, 09:36

Czy za zeszły rok wyszedł jakiś almanac albo coś takiego? Bo chyba mocno spowolnili z wydawaniem figurek i jakoś tego nie kontrolowałem super. Jakieś spike! pamiętam wychodziły.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Dyskusja Ogólna”